Frank H. Dale Ltd, founded in 1932 has been built on a solid foundation and has a reputation for quality construction, care and being very customer focused. We are a family owned Company and our strength is our people; we currently have over 1500 years of experience working for us at Frank H. Dale Ltd.
Even if we are not actually advertising a current position, we are always on the look out for good hardworking achievers and would welcome your CV if you think you have something to offer us at Frank H. Dale Ltd.
If you are interested in a position with us please submit your details and CV to email@example.com
Current Positions Available:
The position involves working within the Purchasing Department and liaising closely with FHD Office
staff, workshop operatives and site teams to ensure the timely receipt of materials and supplies,
necessary to meet with the day to day needs of the Companies operations. The role will also involve
actively communicating with suppliers in order to meet these objectives, whilst maintain
You will also be expected to undertake general administration duties as required, to help the smooth
running of the purchasing and reception area.
· Using dedicated software to manage aspects of material procurement across the
· Buying products to meet with the fabrication requirements and communicating availability
to the relevant parties.
· Liaising with suppliers to ensure a seamless flow of material and components.
· Make available details of products purchased.
· Report on non-availability and/or production shortages.
· Minimise stocks without jeopardising availability.
· Ongoing development of the purchasing systems and ordering process.
· Manage specific specialised materials/components as requested.
· Good level of education.
· Experience of working as a buyer within a Purchasing function in the construction industry.
· Strong communication and negotiation skills.
· The ability to work proactively to prevent problems.
· Knowledge of MRP systems – ideally Strumis
· Possess a good level of IT skills – ideally Excel.
· The ability to work well on own initiative and as part of a team.
· The ability to analyse current and historical data to help plan material demand.
· A competitive salary.
· Generous Company Pension Scheme
· 24 Days Annual Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Interested candidates should email their CV through to our Commercial Manager Luke Mills –
3D CAD Technician – Tekla Structures
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and motivated team.
The role involves working alongside our in house team of Structural Engineers, Project Coordinators and Contracts Managers to develop and manage structural steelwork models using Tekla Structures, including portal frames, multi storey buildings and bespoke structures.
Duties and Requirements:
The ideal candidate should consider themselves able to meet the following criteria:
- Competent in all aspects of Tekla structures with a minimum 2 years experience of producing:
- Accurate 3d Models
- General arrangement drawings
- Erection drawings
- Fabrication drawings
- NC data
- Material Lists
- MIS information
- Knowledge and experience of hot and cold rolled detailing
- Experienced in both design and build and pre-engineered schemes
- A flexible approach to working as part of a team and on individual projects
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability, motivation and mindset to meet strict deadlines
- Competent in the use of various IT software including 2D CAD, Trimble Connect and MS Office
A competitive salary.
Generous Company Pension Scheme.
24 Days Annual Holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Interested candidates should email their CV through to our Head of Drawing Office Richard Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprentice IT Support Technician
To support our continuing expansion we are currently looking to recruit an Apprentice IT Support Technician to join our Leominster based team.
This position would suit someone considering full-time employment combined with the opportunity to achieve further qualifications on a day-release basis.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Help users troubleshoot day-to-day IT support issues
- Record, prioritise, and report on support incidents
- Provide basic instructional training to staff where necessary
- Fixing computers and issues on-site and in the workshop
- Using initiative to learn and be up to date with the latest technologies
- Perform scheduled maintenance on computer systems to ensure efficient operations
This position will provide exposure to other areas of IT such as software development, infrastructure and networking.
Interested candidates should email their CV to Simon Thwaites (IT Manager) email@example.com
Due to our continuing expansion we are currently looking to employ workshop operatives for various roles within our production facilities, to include: Welders, Fabricators, Paint Sprayers, Loaders and Machine Operatives. The ideal applicant will have knowledge within the structural steel industry and the necessary skills. However, whilst this would be advantageous, it is not essential as full training will be provided to the successful applicants to ensure employment is within a Productive, Quality driven and Safe Working Environment.
The role offers a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a leading structural steel fabricator involved in projects across the UK.
These full time positions will offer a competitive hourly rate and shift allowance as well as a benefits package.
Interested candidates should email their CV through to our Production Manager Alan Edmands – Alan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t see a position you are looking for?
Even if we are not currently recruiting for a suitable position, as a growing and sustainable employer we are always on the lookout for good hardworking achievers and would welcome your CV if you think you have something to offer us at Frank H. Dale Ltd.